No Comprende is a dynamic 6-piece Latin-jazz ensemble that has been performing in the Reno-Tahoe area since 1991. No Comprende combines exciting Afro-Cuban rhythms with jazz harmony to create a high-energy sound that is fun to listen and dance to.
Hans Halt Bass, Musical Director
Eric Middleton Vibes, Percussion
Kris Landrum Keyboards
Dallas Smith Saxophone and Flute
Eric Finkelstein Drums
Chance Utter Congas
RLT is proud to partner with For the Love of Jazz for our Sunday Jazz series. This series is generously sponsored by KUNR 88.7 FM & KCNJ 89.5 FM.
COVID-19 Performance Information:
Phase 2 of our Reopening Plan focuses on safely welcoming artists, students, and public audiences back into our space. These plans are reflective of Washoe County Health Department guidelines and are subject to change.
For the safety of our artists, students, staff, volunteers, and audience members, we HIGHLY recommend vaccinations. We ask anyone who is not fully vaccinated to wear a mask OR view events online when possible. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone at any time.
- We ask anyone who has been experiencing symptoms of illness (including, but not limited to: coughing, runny nose, fever) to STAY HOME.
- Masks are highly encouraged for unvaccinated audience members.
- RLT will provide masks if needed.
- RLT will make hand sanitizer available throughout the premises.
- All events will be Reserved Seat ticketing.
- We will offer flexible exchange and refund policies for illness.
- Maximum capacity for any event will be dependent upon Washoe County Health Department rules. RLT may decide to reduce capacity for events as desired and based on production needs.
- Front of House compliance will be overseen by the Operations Manager and/or Executive Director.