Please see below for questions to Frequently Asked Questions. Not seeing what you need? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-813-8900!
- We are located at 147 E. Pueblo Street in the Wells Avenue corridor between Wells Ave and Holcomb Ave. We have a small parking lot of our own, but there is ample street parking.
- Generally, yes. Our main stage productions always offer discounts to Seniors (age 60 and above) and Students (currently enrolled). We also typically offer one Name Your Price performance, per mainstage production. Many of our General Admission events will have a flat ticket price for all, and will not offer a discount. Please contact box office for more information.
- We also offer group discounts to parties of 10 or more. Please contact Box Office to place these reservations.
- BOGO coupons and KNPB discounts must be processed in person at the Box Office. Please present your coupon or membership card to the Box Office attendant upon purchase.
- How many seats are available for a performance at Reno Little Theater?
- Generally we have 126 seats available for an individual performance. You may view a seating map of our theater here, there are also aisles on either side.
- All of the seats in the first row are at ground level and accessible for our patrons with ADA needs. There are specific areas designated for those with ADA needs, as shown on the map above and further confirmed within the online ticket purchase. Please contact the box office to ensure you are placed in the proper seats to meet your needs.
- Our volunteer ushers are readily available to assist any patrons to their seats. They are also available to assist at intermission and after the performance.
- Late seating to a performance is not allowed, under any circumstances. We wish to provide the best experiences possible for our patrons, and late seating to a performance is not an option due to safety reasons for our performers or other patrons. Please try to arrive for the performance at least 15-30 minutes before the listed start of the show. Please note, we reserve the right to resell your seat, if you do not arrive before the scheduled performance time and you may not receive a refund.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable. Season ticket holders may exchange for the same run at no extra charge. Individual tickets may be exchanged for a $3 fee. Exchanges are not guaranteed. Please contact Box Office for more information.
- Each show and event is completely unique and it is impossible to tell an exact running time until a production has held dress rehearsals; however, most productions tend to run somewhere around two hours. Please contact Box Office to inquire about a specific event.
- Lap sitting is not permitted for children over the age of 3, at our Theater for Young Audiences or Education productions. However, lap sitting is not permitted, at any age, for mainstage productions.
- Patrons are welcome to bring anything sold at our Concessions Bar into the theater. Our Concessions Bar offers a selection of canned cocktails, wine, beer from IMBIB Reno and an assortment of candy, chips, and beverages. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Yes! Reno Little Theater is in the heart of Midtown Reno, where food and culture are thriving. Please visit our Dining and Accommodations page for more information about the many delicious treats you can find in our neighborhood.
- Yes! We love having guests in our spaces. To find out about how you can rent our facilities, please visit our Building & Rentals page. Our space books up quickly, so plan ahead!
- Reno Little Theater typically holds season auditions in the summer where many roles for the upcoming season are cast. Some directors will hold additional auditions to cast other roles they did not fill at season auditions. The best way to stay informed about auditions at Reno Little Theater is to subscribe to our emails and follow our Facebook page, where we announce upcoming auditions. All upcoming auditions are also always posted under the “Get Involved” section!
- Our brilliant family of volunteers is the heartbeat of our organization and we would love to have you join the team! Please fill out the form on our Volunteer Information page and someone will get back to you shortly.