Thanks to the dedication of our incredible volunteers and the great support of the community, Reno Little Theater opened the doors to the new million-dollar facility at 147 E. Pueblo St. in early 2012.
Today, the Theater has a new home to showcase its high quality performances, and serve as the hub of activity for the educational, artistic, and outreach efforts that are crucial to the Theater’s mission. The new building, located in the Wells Avenue corridor, provides an unparalleled opportunity for the Theater to take the next critical step in its evolution as a premiere Reno arts institution.
The completed 7200 sq. ft. building includes:
- Black box theater, seating 99 patrons
- Space for classes and rehearsals
- Scene shop and storage area
- Full dressing rooms
- Costume shop and storage area
- Lobby with box office, concessions, available for receptions
- Art gallery and member’s lounge
- Accessible restrooms and seating
- Equipped for community meetings and special events