We’re casting the role of JOHN in Oleanna!
When: Tuesday, 7/17 @5:30pm
Where: RLT Rehearsal Hall
What: Cold readings from the script!
Audition for our upcoming 84th Season!
JOIN US for Season Auditions for our 84th Season.
We will be seeing people for the following shows:
- Every Christmas Story Ever Told…and then some by James Fitzgerald, Jim Fitzgerald, John K. Alvarez, Michael Carleton, and William Knapp – Director TBA (November 23rd – December 16th)
- Barefoot in the Park by Neil Simon – Directed by Scott Hernandez & Alex Frankel (January 18th – February 3rd)
- Violet Sharp by William Cameron – Directed by Jim Bernardi (March 8th – 24th)
- The Foreigner by Larry Shue – Directed by Rod Hearn (May 24th – June 16th)
- Sense & Sensibility by Kate Hamill based on the novel by Jane Austen – Directed by James Mardock (July 5th – 28th)
We will also be seeing actors for secondary series productions like our Theater for Young Audiences shows (TBA).
Want more information on the shows? We highly recommend that you do your research. A quick Google of a title will you give the information you’re looking for! You can also check out our website for a brief synopsis of each show.
Please prepare two contrasting one-minute monologues. Cold readings will be available.
ADDITIONAL NOTES & TIPS:
-It is highly recommended that you arrive 15-30 minutes before your audition time slot to fill out an audition form and prep for your audition. We will stick as closely to the schedule as possible, but you may be called in a few minutes early if we are ahead of schedule!
-Be prepared! Coming in with a prepared and memorized monologue is the best practice. Let the directors see you at your very best!
-Remember, your audition starts when you walk in the door. Come in confident. Face forward. Introduce yourself & let the directors know the title and author of your pieces.
-Don’t forget the basics— projection & enunciation— make sure the directors can hear and understand you.
-Singing? Please walk your music into the accompanist & take a moment to show her where you will start and stop. Please have your music marked.
Please note: Auditions will be recorded to be shared with directors throughout the season. If you are unable to make it to auditions, you may email a video meeting the audition requirements to email@example.com.